Adel

Do you have a Swiss Army Knife?

And if so what kind and how often do you find it useful.

Favorite Answer

No I don't have one.

• CB

Yes, I have a swiss army knife. I've carried one now for over 10 years. I've moved through a number of different models, carrying a CyberTool Lite right now.

I find it to be EXTREMELY useful. I use it on a very regular basis, at least 10 times a day. It is extremely handy to have a tool with you all the time. I can at least make a decent attempt at nearly any problem I regularly encounter when I have my S.A.K. with me.

I would sooner give up carrying my cellphone with me than I could give up SAK.

Yeah I have one, but it's a Bulgarian Army Knife. It has about 65 attachments in it. I use it at least twelve times a day. From the pots and pans to the rambo knife inside. It also has my car and house keys built right in. The candles come in mighty handy at night. But the most helpful attachment is this computer that I'm typin on right now......

No I do NOT have a Swiss Army Knife.

I have a Swiss Army knife... the swiss kind... and it can be very useful... but I cannot use it as much as I want to use it...

i have a swiss single bladed knife of about 2 1/2 - 3 inches. i use it every day when i'm working.

Hi, I have the folding one. It's really useful wherever you go, especially when you are camping or walking or just regular days. There was a time that I didn't bring it with me, and that was the time also that I needed it to cut something. But ofcourse you can't bring it in the airport or anywhere that has security. Goodluck.

I used to!

Had one for years, just waiting to get trapped in the woods or something ,....... Yeah the woods since that's all that's around here , in NJ. Because if I took it anyplace else I wouldn't have it , since you can't take anything like that on the plane.

NO. I lost mine several years ago during the Vietnam war. The last time I saw it, it was sticking out of a VC scout.

I have several- I have used my "executive" almost daily for the last 20 years. I'm lost without it. Even my groomsmen's gifts were all Victorinox.