Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo MailNotices and Errors · 1 decade ago

Having Problems with internat explorer.?

Lately when I go onto internet explorer I have been having problems. I will be on for about a minuets and then a message will appear: Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. Please tell Microsoft about this problem:

We have created an error report that you can send to help us improve Internet Explorer. We will treat this report as confidential and anonymous...............................................................

There here is a place to click on Send or Don't send.

Also there is a Dedug option. I have sent the Error report and it has not helped. Also i did the Debug and it did nothing, it just closed the window. Sometimes when i send the error report a message says

Application Error

The instruction at "0024b37c6" referenced memory at (some more numbers) The memory could not be "read". Click on OK to terminate the program.

So i am now using AOL Explorer which is working fine. How can I fix this? Phone # for Microsoft?

Favorite Answer

If you don't feel confortable messing with the registry you could just

install Firefox, then you can use either.

It is free and runs faster than IE so that's an idea.

http://www.sleekbytes.com/picasa-google.htm

I too also had the same problems with internet explorer and i could never fix it i even downloading new updates for IE and it didnt do anything to fix so i downloaded Firefox at Firefox.com its really fast and rarely has any errors you would love it

Source(s): myself