Any Good Job Ideas For A 14 Year Old??

Im 14 And Turning 15 In August. I Want To Get A Good Part-Time Job. I Already Know About Publix And Albertsons But Before I Apply There I Would Like To Know About Other Jobs. Im NOT Looking To Sell Anything Or Babysit.( I Live In A $h!ty Neighberhood And I Suck At Taking Care Of Little Kids)

• rick r
    Favorite Answer

paper route but if you are in a bad area thats not a good idea

Find some local construction company. This was my first job, It was summer time only but all I did was carry boards around and help the carpenter with anything he needed. I got to stay out doors, get a nice tan, gain some muscle, he also taught many tricks of the trade. On top of that I made more than all the kids working fast food. Only thing is you really need to be willing to WORK!

A lot of companies won't hire someone under the age of 15.

Perhaps offer some sort of service - car washing/detailing, pet sitting, cleaning, yard matienance, tutoring (though you would be around children), or ask your neighbors if they need help with anything (groceries?)

If that isn't something of interest.. try scoping out fast food restaurants or a cleaners.

You could work at a pool (not as a lifeguard until you are 15), a fast food place possibly, tutor kids, mow lawns around different neighborhoods other than your own, just look around.

become a lifeguard at my pool a lifeguard needs to b 14 and needs to pass like 5 test and learn cpr but they make like $17 an hour since its a big A$$ pool but also you could do summer camps like adventure camp u need to b 15 i belevie ut just say u r and u take like a group of kids to kingsdominion and six flags and its free since u rn't paying for it and u make money

The First job I Had, was the most fun job, working in a theme park.

Northwest Youth Corps takes you for a while and sends you out doing conservation stuff out west

I worked at a doctor's office filing and answering phones after school. It's a good atmosphere and they pay better than those other places.

Volunteer at a hospital. Why did u capitalize every word?

Dont be a tool, stay in school. (and do well)

McDonalds or burger king or stores