I need to burn my audio files from limewire to cd. Please help!...my "record now" software doesn't work.

Can someone please tell me how to burn my limewire audio mp3's to disk. I uses to use "record now" but It is out of date. Can I use anything else such as "wizard" or something, and if so, how would I do that? I'm so grateful for anyone who can help! I need this for work tomorrow. Bless you!

Favorite Answer

you can always just use windows media player. on the songs that you wanna burn to a disk just right click on them then click send to, then you just choose which ever drive your burner is and it will send them right over to it. Third party burning programs are a joke, it is best to stick with the software windows gives you it is a never fail way to burn.

you elect iTunes. Drag the Limewire data into the iTunes folder (click on upload report), and then click Burn CD as a button on the iTunes window, and %. the data you opt to burn.