Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What do you when you feel like someone is manipulating you?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • JenJen
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Back waaaaaaay off and just see if they do it to other people, too. If they do, have it out with them.

Edit: Let me clarify there...I mean I wouldn't let them do it to me ever again, but if they are also doing it to others, I would let them have it because I can take care of *me* but other people may not sense it and be more hurt than I am. I am a bit tired this evening, fuddlebrained I call it.

• 1 decade ago

I don't let people manipulate me. But if they do in fact try I simply turn the tables. One thing is not to let anyone know or think that you are affraid of them, even if you are. If they see that you are affraid they will attack and use your fear as a weapon against you. Never, ever, let them see you sweat.

• Lazrus
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Let them keep playing their game, while I work to turn it around on them. And if for some reason that doesn't work, then you will just have to sit back and try to enjoy the ride

• 1 decade ago

I stop and tell them that this is not an acceptable thing for me and turn and walk away....simple as that.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Have a talk with them.I just hate controlling people.

• 1 decade ago

stand up to them and control your life.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

tell them to p!ss off

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.