? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

In a few years after all of Bush's War crimes are made public. What will you tell your children???

When they ask Mommy did you support that bad man that killed all the children in Iraq.

Daddy why did that bad man want to hurt the children in Iraq

• Enigma
    Favorite Answer

I will say

Hush now baby don't you cry

Mama didn't vote for the neo-con lie.

I would say that the bad people in Iraq put children in the way to intentionally hurt them and make Mr. Bush look like a bad person. Then I would say that if he hadn't taken action you would most likely be dead now because Osama Bin Laden would have had more people come to the United States to hurt good people here.

It's true the disproportionate actions of Ehud Olmert (Killing over 1,000 civilians) in response to the kidnapping of 2 soldiers will work as a recruitment advert for terrorist groups. We need to stop fanning the flames of terrorism, state-sponsored (israel/USA) or otherwise (Hizbollah, ETA, Al Qaeda) & deal with the atrocities of both sides equally.

Explain to them how the left used appeasment as a means of turning America over to the terrorists

• 51

they will remind them of the Clinton follies then everything will be equal

bush kills terrorists

Clinton killed Friends

for Jen does that mean when the next democrat that doesn't deliver the health care, lower gas prices and the end to global warming will be held accountable?

I tell them that larry is a retard and an idiot..and Saddam is the real killer of all the childern of Iraq and when Iran nukes NYC what crap will you tell your aborted childern..that daddy was a loser who couldnt prevent a slut from getting pregance because he didnt valve human life only his own selfish scumbag life ..good luck in world ash wipe..

Source(s): fyck spell check..

All U.S. citizens 'worked at the pleasure of the President' during that time in history.

Yes but we got away with it unlike those German's - No one is going to call us to account just be a little ruder when we we meet the world for a few generations

Of course no one will ever believe America about anything again

I'd say Larry loved the terrorists and wept for them.

• Katz

I will say, "Never believe Liberal propaganda, because they will try their hardest to condemn anything thats good and just in this Country"!