Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Uhhh, this is the last thing I can do on yahoo answers today.?

I used all of the questions, answers, and votes. what should I do now?

Favorite Answer

Come back at midnight!

That's a tough one.

But if you want to keep going, just open another Yahoo email account and invent another YA name for yourself. Then you can have twice the fun!!!! And then when you use up that limit, open a third account and so on.

Enjoy!

in no way ever ever ever ever ever ever ever use the notice "groupies" whilst concerning somebody's contacts. Even theory you attempt to tell the guy purely how enjoyed they are via those they are touch with, they might purely take it as while you're trivializing their relationship with their acquaintances. continually make confident that folk comprehend once you're joking and once you're severe. Miscommunication at right this is not any longer sturdy. *sigh*

Give thumbs up to your contacts best answers, I bet they would appreciate the extra point....

Be careful doing what "Nina" says, doing that is against the Community Guidelines.

http://answers.yahoo.com/info/community_guidelines...

Nighty-night.

Play online Poker - Texas Hol'em - its very addictive

• JenJen

Just read some Qs and As and if it gives you ideas for tomorrow, write them down!

Ya

We all feel that way when it happens.

How about just reading what other peoples answers and questions are.

It's fun also!

Whoa, I know somebody who's name is AnneMarie B.(Brant)! That is so close to AnaMaria B.! One person calls her Ana/AnnaMarie. Uh, go to my website?

send me an e-mail telling me how was your day,.lol,good nite and sweet dreams u been on enough go rest ana