Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

should i ask him out?

there is this guy that i like and he looks at me all the time and smiles at me too. we used to be friends but something happened i dont know what did though. he is shorter than me , he did like me at one point but never asked me out cuz i was taller. what should i do im clueless.......................?...................................?...................................?........................?

Favorite Answer

maybe you should have one of your friends become friends with Dakota-UHHH- I mean" This guy"'s BFF Corey--I mean person guy and get details from him

yes i think you should ask him out! if you think he likes you then you should go for. it doesn't matter if you are taller. look at all these celebrity couples where the girls are taller. there are plenty. what does it matter if the girl is taller? or if you are scared to mak a move, just start flirting alot more and let him know that you are interested and dont care about him being shorter. or ask him to the movies or to go do something to spend sometime together and start talking more. then maybe he'll make his move, but if you don't want to wait, and you are pretty sure he likes you, then make the move. i heard guys like girls who are straight foward and make the moves.

Go for it! Ask him out.

If you don't ask, you already know what you get: Nothing.

If you ask, it might be the start of a stronger friendship, or even something more.

ask him why you aren't friends and see what happens