Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

if you had 100.00 dollars to spend,would you spend it on your self or your husband?

100.00 to spend and dont know what to do.

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

perhaps try doing something you guys both love.

Such as going out to eat, having a night on the town, or buy something nice for you that he would enjoy. Like a day at the spa and something sexy for bed.

• 1 decade ago

It would all depend on what is needed the most. $100.00 does not go very far now a days.

• 1 decade ago

Well, I guess it would be spent on both of us. Thats what the divorce lawyer is charging for an hour consultation tomorrow. Does it still count as mutual benefit if I haven't told him I'm going to the lawyer?

• 1 decade ago

Maybe you could spend it on something for the both of you. Maybe a dinner & a movie or a motel room or something. You could save it until you really need it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Well I would probably spend it on my husband. I always spend my extra money on my husband and kids.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Considering its only 100 bucks, I'd spend it on myself. I never shop for myself. So, i'd go buy a little something that I WANTED not NEEDED.

• 1 decade ago

i would spend 10 on my husband and 90 on me

• 1 decade ago

I would split it with him 50/50 if we didn't have any children. Since we do, it would all go to them, more than likely.

• Ann
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I would definetly spend it on both of us. Something we don't get to do to often. Make a memory!!

• 1 decade ago

My husband without a doubt.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.