Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

if you had 100.00 dollars to spend,would you spend it on your self or your husband?

100.00 to spend and dont know what to do.

Favorite Answer

perhaps try doing something you guys both love.

Such as going out to eat, having a night on the town, or buy something nice for you that he would enjoy. Like a day at the spa and something sexy for bed.

It would all depend on what is needed the most. $100.00 does not go very far now a days.

Well, I guess it would be spent on both of us. Thats what the divorce lawyer is charging for an hour consultation tomorrow. Does it still count as mutual benefit if I haven't told him I'm going to the lawyer?

Maybe you could spend it on something for the both of you. Maybe a dinner & a movie or a motel room or something. You could save it until you really need it.

Well I would probably spend it on my husband. I always spend my extra money on my husband and kids.

Considering its only 100 bucks, I'd spend it on myself. I never shop for myself. So, i'd go buy a little something that I WANTED not NEEDED.

i would spend 10 on my husband and 90 on me

I would split it with him 50/50 if we didn't have any children. Since we do, it would all go to them, more than likely.

• Ann

I would definetly spend it on both of us. Something we don't get to do to often. Make a memory!!

My husband without a doubt.