normal blood test done in how long?/ 2 days or more?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • ne11
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It depends on the lab, the doctor's orders, and the specific test. A CBC which is routine should be done within a few days and the info faxed to your doctor.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What test? There is no such thing as a normal blood test. Most results of minor blood work are done in a couple hours although the docs office won't call till the next afternoon. It all depends on what blood test you mean. You have to be more specific as to which blood test you are referring to.

• 1 decade ago

A Blood Test Can Be Taken in I0 Minutes. Takes 72 Hours (usually) to Get YOUR RESULTS. All Blood Work. Be sure and tell them to check White and Red Blood Cells.

• tmthyh
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I am an old man with leukemia. Right now, I have blood test done weekly, according to physician's instruction. God loves you and you are precious to Him. Life is short, death is sure. Thank God who sent His only Son to die on the Cross to save us from condemnation. He can give us peace, joy, and hope of Heaven! Do not miss Heaven for anything in the world.

Source(s): Bible, the guide to Heaven, the handbook for living.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

usually blood tests take almost a week for the Dr to get them back=hang in there okay

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.