GleN

Why does Donald Duck wear a towel when he comes out of the shower, when he doesn't usually wear any pants?

Favorite Answer

That is an extremeley good and valid question, I think I might write Disney that to see how they respond......

he wears the towell when h comes out of the shower because he has been drying himself

Maybe they want it to look like he came out of the shower without making him naked. When he has a shirt you at least know he has something on to wear. But yeah, I don't get it either. (^?^)

When he gets out of the shower, he's still waiting for his feathers to fluff up. Once they are dry, he's good to go. Ha ha.

why does the kool aid man wear pants now? i think it looks really dumb,donald doesnt need pants either

Hav you ever seen a duck butt not a pretty site

To dry his tailfeathers.

• ken s

because he is one strange duck

Damn dude, can I have some of whatever your smoking??

'Cause his feathers get all wet and drippy and it's embarrassing to him or something, and he has to cover it up.