Neek asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

How long does it take for pot to get out of my system?

Okay well I just got a new job, which I really need too, Im probably going to start within the next 2 weeks. But the thing is I just found out that we need to have a drug test taken before we start there. It is going to be a urine test I know. I am by no means a pothead but a few nights ago (before I had any clue about the test) I had about 2 hits. Before that I havent smoked any pot since about 2 months ago. I am wondering how long will it take to get out of your system. I hear diffrent stuff like anywhere from 1 day to 2 months. I am a very infrequent user and I have a pretty high metabolism so I'm hoping to have it out by the next week or two. I take cranberry supplements and drink cranberry juice everyday (for diffrent reasons) so I dont know if that may help too. I am also on a detox program sort of. (I started before just to be healthy) its a whole body detox, with milk thistle and other crap. I wonder if that may help too? Any help is much appreciated

Favorite Answer

You can get something at GNC which is made for that purpose. Better get your butt down there pronto!

Drink lots of water for about 2 days. That should flush your system out. Also, drink a lot of water before your drug test, they wont let you have any water while you are there.

30-45 days and hope they don't due a hair test as well.