What are ur favorite Shakira music videos?

My personal favorite is Beautiful Liar, because her dancing is awesome and it has Beyonce in it too. If u haven't already seen the music video I COMMAND U TO WATCH IT!! (Just kidding. It is a good Music Video though)

Favorite Answer

BEAUTIFUL LIAR

La Tortura

Hips Don't Lie

Don't Bother

Whenever, Wherever

Yeah, and thnx for kinda stealing my question. JK!

Beautiful liar, Ojos Así, La tortura, Inevitable, Underneath your clothes

Beautiful Liar is awesome with the dancing and they work so perfect together.

Oh, it somewhat is basic! tender criminal (The 9 minute version) simply by fact i admire his dresser in that video, i admire the 1930's nightclub theory, i admire the music, yet maximum of all I honestly LOVE the choreography in that video, particularly the tilt. and that i additionally LOVE scream, the video that he did with Janet. The imagery in that video is rather cool, and for my section, nevertheless seems cool on the instant. Plus, it replaced into rather beautiful how he and his sister have been in that video.....nicely, purely being brother and sister. They activity my memory of my brother and that i on the scene the place they are taking part in video games and Michael's attempting to cheat:)

I like all of them because I love to watch her dance. The girl can move!!!

Hips Don't Lie and Don't Bother are awesome!

• Heidi

"No" and "La Tortura" are my favorite videos.

• I love them all!