have you ever considered nudism?

Favorite Answer

with my body???????????

you have got to be kidding.

i don't even like for people to see me with my clothes on.

Source(s): jcms
  • magno

nicely do think of back contained by way of the cave guy the youngsters had outfits on till they have been 18? this is organic to be bare, although if the guy is a minor. There are like 2 sorts of nudist camps. there's a sort the place any sexual intercourse is against the regulation in everywhere different than the place an grownup guy and woman have privateness, or perhaps then, that may no longer the reason at the back of being there. some people who've been nude in one in all those placing are transforming into used to nudity and don't evaluate no longer having outfits directly to be significant. there is yet another form of nudist motel the place 2 adults could have intercourse, there and if somebody desires to observe them do it which would be pleased with the couple. human beings do no longer convey their babies to one in all those place. Now in case you get became on once you notice photographs of bare babies, Then those products may well be seen to be pornography to you. n.b. a picture record of a nude baby finished frontal isn't pornography whilst this is interior the possesion of a nudist who used his digital camera to take the image, inspite of the undeniable fact that this is magically converted into pornograry whilst interestingly on the visual show unit of a pedophile., yet till then it fairly is basically some counsel in our online international that a pedophile can use to make pornography.

I used to live on a commune where everyone practiced nudism to one extent or another. It was pleasant,but I wouldn't have liked a nudist scene; this was just clothing optional.

• Adel

No, it's pretty stupid. People are looking for more ways to shock others and try to be "unique." It doesn't take a genius to see that nudism as a way of life is inherently indecent and impractical. As a society we have to set boundaries about what is acceptable and unacceptable, and most people would agree that walking around naked isn't acceptable.

Oh Lordy ! If I was near water, I'd be speared as a floundered whale. My skin is so white the could use my belly to project movies on.

People would scream., run, hide and throw up.

So I guess I would say no.

Yeah, 20 years ago. Now at 48, I don't think I'd get the same attention I would have at 28. Well I 'd get attention, but for all the wrong reasons. LOL

Actually i've always wanted to go to a nude beach. Mainly because I want a full body tan (Without having to go to a solarium) and i have nowhere to do it (without my neighbours seeing)

I would be a nudist but i'm not fond of my butt, and wouldn't wanna put people through looking at it

Scary

yes, and i am still considering it. I told a friend and she said it would be embarrassing. I actually think it would be freeing. you would just feel so much closer to everyone and you wouldn't think of it sexually either, it would be kind of spiritual. it actually is. I have a friend who is a nudist and went to a little weekend camp with her and it was really cool. that's what made me consider it.

whats nudism...i get the nude part but not the ism part...and anything with nude and a religion..no.

Until I look like my avatar, I'll stay wrapped up in my clothing. I mean, I'm not fat but I don't have that chiselled look really.