what do you do if you like a guy but you not sure if he even likes you?

i like this one guy in my class. last year i would have thought no way could we ever be together, but this year he actually talks to me and i flirt a little to try to let him know i like him but he never flirts back. i go out of my way to try and talk to him but i don't think he notices. i would ask him out but i'm afarid of ruining our friendship or taking us back to square one by asking him. so i need some advie. what should i do? please help me!

Favorite Answer

I wouldn't push the issue. So far he is just talking with you. Try to become rather his friend and you both will learn to know each other and you give him the chance of wanting you, too. By steadily making goo-goo-eyes to him you might make him feel uncomfortable and he might run away completely.

I was once in a situation like you. I never did ask the guy out because after awhile I stopped liking him because I gave up. So unlike my mistake you should go for it because you sound like you really like him and he probably likes you alot too. YOu also should too because it get the stress off your shoulders.

i would either get one of his friends to ask if he likes anyone specific or get one of my friends to ask.

usually girls kno when a guy is feelin them, atleast i do.

a mature girl can almost always tell when a mature guy likes them.