how do u lose the fat from ur stomach area but not from ur butt and chest?

Favorite Answer

Want to Lose belly fat quickly?

Lose belly fat quickly may not be the easiest thing to do on the planet. Nevertheless, it can be done.

If you've been trying to reduce belly fat with low intensity exercise and seemed to have hit a wall, it's time for a different approach.

There are three things you will have to do if you want to Lose belly fat quickly.

1. Diet - This has nothing to do with the latest diet fad. This has everything to do with the nutritional value of the food you eat. Your body is a high performance machine. It needs protein, carbohydrates, fiber, and vitamins and minerals to function properly. A lean healthy diet will allow your body to metabolize its fat store more efficiently

2. Core Strengthening Exercises - You must exercise and strengthen all your core muscles, not just your abs, if you want that firm toned midsection. In addition it is vitally important that you also exercise your major muscle groups which include your legs and back. These are the biggest muscles in your body and working them burns more calories then exercising just your abdominal muscles.

3. Cardio/Aerobic Training - The key to Losing belly fat quickly is burning more calories than you take in. You need to include 20-30 minutes of steady aerobic exercise such as jogging, swimming or if you prefer to exercise in your own home then aerobic videos are perfect. If your not used to exercise make sure you are physically ok to do this type of activity and do not have any health concerns that would make this unwise.

I found the book to be very informative and easy to read.

I've lost 17 pounds in 12 days, I'm just concerned that I'm losing too much weight, too quickly. I will admit I haven't followed the guide exactly. I'm not sticking perfectly to the listed foods and meal plans (but mostly) and doing very little exercise, but the weight keeps flying off.

It clearly works and if I'd followed it exactly I think it would scare the living daylights out of me because of the amount that I'd lose. So thanks again for the information. I've never purchased anything like this before because they are usually full of trash, but 3WD has been a pleasant surprise.

Get started today!

one thing bout human body is that you cannot reduce fat by spot reduction because there is no way that body fat in a certain part burns right away. so if you workout your abs it will tone up the muscle and has only little effect on the fat around your waist. but if you do something like jogging or running it will burn most of the fat, rather i would say doing cardio is much better if you wanna burn fat and once you burn the fat you must start working on your abs muscle.

if you wanna quick results then treadmil is the best choice and if you workout everyday you must eat healthy meals or else you will loose muscle more faster than the fat.

so eat enough carb(complex), required protien amount and little amount of fat(unsaturated fat) and extra water as well.

good luck

Swimming is the best way to lose weight! You work almost all your muscles, and you don't have to deal with that nasty feeling of sweat. I'm on a swimteam and it works wonders! I always lose at least ten pounds during swim season.

Unfortunately you "target toning" doesn't work. You need to work the whole body. And you need to diet appropriately to lose weight anywhere. I've been dealing with this for years. Stay chunky keep the great rack, get skinny, no boobies...it sucks

Avoid starchy food like flour that make your stomach bloated. Don't drink water at least 15 min after food and detox can help you losing the fat from your stomach.

You can not select where you are going to lose weight from. Exercising the ab muscles does not lose the fat.

you cant target an area to lose weight...You can help tone that area.

So try crunches to tone your stomach =]]/

belly dance

Crunches, situps, and swimming are good.