i asked this before but. . . i NEED more answers?

i like this guy and he and i have gone out alot as friends and he was made fun of by his friends because we when out but i like him more than he thinks what can i do to tell him? with out weirding him out? with out going over bord i see him at skating rinks and school and thebus when during thoughs times?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Just be real flirty, like when he's at the skating rink - skate with him and grab his hand or something. You should be able to tell if he like you too.

• 1 decade ago

the skating rink sounds like the best place. pull him aside and say something like i'm glad we're friends but, i want to be more than that. if you say you don't want to be, it's ok i just need to know an honest answer.

• 1 decade ago

Continue to go out with him as a friend and when you do just be honest with him,honesty is the best policy,make him feel good about himself so he stops worrying about his friends riding him,show him you dont care what they say and usually when friends tease their friends its because they want what he has.Just be yourself and show him hes special to you and i guarentee his friends will leave him alone. good luck lisa

Source(s): Personal experience
  • 1 decade ago

try to go out with him more when his friends are not around so they cant make fun of him.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Tell him how you feel...away from his friends.

• 1 decade ago

Just tell him you like him.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Tell him you are interested in him.

He can't read your mind.

See what he does.

• 1 decade ago

Kiss him more! Seriously, kissing shows your compassion for him and he'll get it too. :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.