What are some signs that a breakup is coming??

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Less sex

Less of everything really.

Suddenly busy

Suddenly too busy to talk on the phone.

Things person used to like now they don't

Impatience

Rude/dismissive

• 1 decade ago

My son's girl who's pregnant with his kid just left him, stating that she wasn't happy. She wouldn't talk to him, wouldn't cook and clean for him, acted as though he wasn't even there, he said that he may as well have been sleeping with a blow-up doll, cause he'd have gotten the same response. He was on his way home to tell her how unhappy she was making him when she left.

• 1 decade ago

One major sign is that his or her whole routine changes and they suddenly don't have time to do things with you like they always have before or they suddenly have some new friends that you are not apart of.

Source(s): personal experience
  • 1 decade ago

I was going to say, when you hear the dreaded "we need to talk" jargon. But since that's taken, I'll just say all of the above.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

When he starts fantasising about Ugly Betty.

• 1 decade ago

when your mate (no clue what sex you are) is acting kind of weird dosen't care to be around you that much

but sometimes he may do that because he is keeping a secret to tell you the truth it is hard to find out

email me what he/she is doing and i can tell you whats up

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well... your not really talking that much when you go out. He/She stops calling you as much. You don't have as much fun together. And you may feel attracted to other people.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

UMM, drastic turnabouts: like not calling or saying she's too busy . "we need to talk" line

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.