who still watches funniest home videos?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

me i love that show so so so so so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

I do..actually i'm watching it right now so it was pretty funny coming across this question. I love the fact how the show is based on how everyone in america just has "those days" :) And when something similar happens to you it's like "hey i can relate to that"

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Only when there is nothing else on...there are only so many "guys hit in the groin" or "dog" videos one can watch without getting bored.

• 1 decade ago

we do, but sometimes I feel like I know these people personally, because I've seen the same video a hundred times already.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

to be honest i'm surprised that that show is still on the air. it really lost its luster years and years ago. actually i don't think it was ever funny. too many people getting hit in the crotch too many times.

• 1 decade ago

OMG I love that show. I would watch it all day if I could. My son watches it with me and thinks it is hillarious.

• Jim G
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I do - we watch it on Sunday nights and really enjoy the pets that are on there. so funny.

• 1 decade ago

I watch it a little bit.

• 1 decade ago

no is till on

• Theban
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Doing it right now........

• 1 decade ago

nobody

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.