who still watches funniest home videos?

Favorite Answer

me i love that show so so so so so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do..actually i'm watching it right now so it was pretty funny coming across this question. I love the fact how the show is based on how everyone in america just has "those days" :) And when something similar happens to you it's like "hey i can relate to that"

Only when there is nothing else on...there are only so many "guys hit in the groin" or "dog" videos one can watch without getting bored.

we do, but sometimes I feel like I know these people personally, because I've seen the same video a hundred times already.

to be honest i'm surprised that that show is still on the air. it really lost its luster years and years ago. actually i don't think it was ever funny. too many people getting hit in the crotch too many times.

OMG I love that show. I would watch it all day if I could. My son watches it with me and thinks it is hillarious.

• Jim G

I do - we watch it on Sunday nights and really enjoy the pets that are on there. so funny.

I watch it a little bit.

no is till on

• Theban

Doing it right now........

nobody