Auction Sites, Q - about E-Bay.?

I currently sell on e-bay. Just curious on how to expand my business online. Is it a good or bad thing to sell on other sites too or just focus on one? I looked at Yahoo auctions. Didn't look like there was a whole lot selling but there must be because there are a whole lot of sellers!!!

Do you or anyone you know sell on more than one site? Is this against e-bay or yahoo policy?

I'm a single mom, more work from home is a great thing for me!

Thanks so much for reading.

Amy

• Tina B
    Favorite Answer

Great question. Selling on more than 1 site is an excellent idea. Two sites I recommend is Ecrater and BluJay.

These sites are a store format and not an auction style. However, both sites are free to list, and no final value fee. You get your own domain name, simple instructions, easy to learn, both sites feed your items to google product search. You can also accept google checkout and even avoid paypal fees.

Sells are not as swift on alternative sites, but when it is free to list you have nothing to loose.

Visit the message board www.powersellersunite.com there are categories set up for several different online selling sites and statistics on each site. You don't have to register, you can just read other posts and decide if any alternative sites are suitable for you.