will you please answer my questions?

go to my profile and answer the first few

Favorite Answer

I went to your site and answered the first question. Then I looked at your other questions. It sounds like this is your first period. Where is your mother? You need to be asking her these questions. If you don't have a mom, you must have some responsible adult female in your life that you can talk to about things like this. I'm guessing you're pretty young, and you see the kind of answers you're getting here. (Although someone's suggestion that you get a hand mirror and take a look at your bottomside is not a bad idea.) Really, someone should have talked to you already about this. If you have no one else, talk to your school nurse or counselor. God bless and good luck. Email me if you have any more questions if you can't find anyone else to help.

• Finale

Sure Honey anytime

about the tampon angling, you put it in pointing toward your back, b/c if you put it towards the front, there is a bone there. any other questions, email browniePrincess400@yahoo.com

put the questions up hun and we will try to answer them

• Ron

I would love to if I can. What are your questions?

You are a sicko.

????