If you were a professional NFL football player, what position would you want to play?

Favorite Answer

I would want to be a wide receiver. More specific, a flanker ie Jerry Rice or Tim Brown. Usually the more athletic of the 2 primary receivers.

The flanker has to be able to go deep, as well as run short routes especially across the middle of the field!

It takes nuts to be a wide out because you often are unaware of whats around you until it hits you.......blindsided!

Well, at your size, you're gonna need to bulk up. Big time. My high school wouldn't let kids try out for football if they weighed under 150. And while the quarterback position in high school is largely based on who's got the best arm, 5'9" is really too small to be a QB at the professional level these days. Right now, considering that you've yet to play a down of organized tackle football, I'd say your chances of playing pro ball are slim to none. Then again, no professional league would draft a 14 year old, anyways. If you're still playing by your senior year of high school, you're gonna wanna look into playing college ball if you intend on playing in the pros. But even then, you'll need to gain 50-70 pounds by the end of high school to even think about playing college ball. And even outta all the kids who play college ball, most don't make the pros. So, the bottom line is that your chances of playing professional football aren't very good. I would certainly consider looking at a different career path if I were you.

I would love to play Free Safety

QB or wide receiver

wide receiver, i want all the glory

saftey