I have excess hair and I am a female. How can I get rid of it?

I have quite a bit of hair on my stomache, upper lip, and in between my legs outside the panty line also around my nipples. I am tired of bleaching and shaving all the time. I won't go public swimming and my boyfriend doesn't understand why sometimes i let him see my stomache (when i find the time to bleach) and sometimes i don't. I've heard of laser surgery. Is that the best option?

Favorite Answer

Waxing will work except around the nipples. Tweeze those.

you can use nair, its cheap and takes the hair from inside, if you use it for a while your hair won't even grow back, i've been using it for less than a year and my hair doesnt grow back at all, nair can be found in any pharmacy like cvs or even the grocery store, its harmless and you can use it almost anywhere and whenever you want, you put it on, leave it on for 5 or less minutes and then take a cloth and whipe it off and all the hair will be gone.. here is a link to buy it off line http://www.naircare.com/default.aspx {I hope this helps}

Source(s): I use nair and yahoo search helped me find the site
  • kbama

People who get Keloid scars can not get laser hair removal as it makes really ugly scars. I would check with your doctor about laser hair removal it is considered safe and should be done by a doctor. I know a lot of people who have done this. I haven't because I get keloids(thick scars).

You can have laser hair removal which is very effective. But it only works on dark hairs. It takes about 6-8 treatments and is very expensive, but if you can afford it, you will be hair free permanently!!

If your problem is like mine, it is due to excess testosterone. My excess testosterone may have been due to high insulin production and blood sugar imbalances since birth.

If you get your insulin checked out and it comes up high, balancing that may allow your body to lighten up on the hair (but maybe not). Laser is said to permanently remove it (may take more than one session however.

I have the same problem. You shouldn't worry about certain areas since not everyone can see them.

• john

get it waxed