it isn't that I wish to put my dog down but cannot afford the cost of surgery so I aksed my first question looking for advice as to if I should consider putting him to sleep before he gets to sick. I'm sorry someone out there thinks I have no feeling's for my dog. I do but cannot go into any more debt. I only wonder if it is a matter of days or weeks or if I should put him down now.
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
Ask your vet how much your dog is suffering and how long, if at all, you should wait before putting him down.
- 1 decade ago
Whats the matter w/ him? If it was my dog i wouldn't put it to sleep. But if is very serious i would. i wouldn't want to see my dog suffering
- Anonymous1 decade ago
i would say days... you really should consider trying some alternative therapies..... you never know! and they are inexpensive. even if you dont buy the one from ambertech. there are other things out there!!!!!!!! put google to work!!!!!