lena703 asked in PetsDogs · 1 decade ago

My Schnauzer?

it isn't that I wish to put my dog down but cannot afford the cost of surgery so I aksed my first question looking for advice as to if I should consider putting him to sleep before he gets to sick. I'm sorry someone out there thinks I have no feeling's for my dog. I do but cannot go into any more debt. I only wonder if it is a matter of days or weeks or if I should put him down now.

Favorite Answer

Ask your vet how much your dog is suffering and how long, if at all, you should wait before putting him down.

Whats the matter w/ him? If it was my dog i wouldn't put it to sleep. But if is very serious i would. i wouldn't want to see my dog suffering

i would say days... you really should consider trying some alternative therapies..... you never know! and they are inexpensive. even if you dont buy the one from ambertech. there are other things out there!!!!!!!! put google to work!!!!!