aaa asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

penis tip is burnign after urinating?

male, 20 yrs i feel a little burning at the tip of my penic it is my second time after i urinated today i think its when i pee it all the way through after the last second or two i fell like a burning as if i have placed slat or sometiing like that should i tell my doctor or not so its my penis end that is like a feel of burn and i am shy of tellubng mmy parents cuz i sm 20 yrs

Favorite Answer

See Your Doctor ASAP

1

Source(s): Natural Penis Enlargement Solution : http://biggerpenis.raiwi.com/?IXdn

If you are a virgin it's not an STD/STI and don't listen to the idiot that said you can catch these from a toilet seat that's rubbish but I am afraid that you HAVE to go to the doctors because you almost certainly have a urethra track or bladder infection of some kind for which you will need some antibiotic's sorry but the old cranberry juice wont work for this doctors now before it get serious good luck ;-) x x x ps go before it drops off there's a good lad hurry up ho and don't you dare have sex with anyone (that includes animals) until it's cleared up

might even be kidney stones. I went through a bout of kidney stones over the summer and although it was more painfull in my lower back, when I peed it would pain at the end of the streaming and would feel like it was on the tip. but if you don't have any pain around your kidneys then that is not it. you should see your doctor but it could be as simple as a commercial soap getting up in there as many of them have stuff that are irritants to mucus membranes. see a doctor right away before trying to mask the symptoms with an over the counter drug so your doctor can make an honest assessment. drink lots of water (I know it will hurt to pee but it'll help flush out nasties) and drink cranberry juice (it's a great thing to help with UTI's)

It just may be a urinary tract infection. Tell your dad, alone, if you are shy of talking about that sort of stuff with your mom. He may have had it in the past. There is stuff in the drugstore, AZO, that will stop the burning for a day or two, but you still have to go to the doctor to get the prescription antibacterial that will kill the e-coli that is the likely cause of the problem if it is UTI.

• fdm215

Sounds like an infection. Could be any of a number of things...urinary tract infection, STD, etc. Go see your doctor. It's probably nothing terribly serious - should be treated asap though.

Naturally Increase Penis Size - http://longpenis.uzaev.com/?altq

I find it interesting that you can share this with everyone on the Internet but not your parents, I guess it's because no one knows you on line. But would consult a physician right away. WebMD might be a helpful.

If you've had sex recently, you should get that checked out. If not, it could be a uretheral infection, or it could be that you've just gotten a little soap in there, and that will cause it to burn when you pee.

If you have not been having sex with someone infected with something then you probably have a urinary tract infection. Drink lots of water and cranberry juice until you can get in to see your physician.

http://www.med.umich.edu/1libr/aha/aha_utim_crs.ht...