Questions for Pokemon Diamond and Pearl! help!?

do u know which game has better pokemon. and also does anyone know if a person with pokemon diamond can battle with a person with pokemon pearl online? (vice-versa). thanks alot for your help

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well i think that they are both the same exept some pokemon appear more often in one game than the other. And the battling question. Yes you can battle with someone who has the other game but u need friend code first

• 1 decade ago

pokemon pearl because the legendary looks like an Elite from Halo. Yes you can battle online to the other version. In the beginning of the game you get a PalPad with your friend code. That friend code is what lets you trade and battle with people over nintendo wi-fi to anyone in the world, but you have to know the other person's friend code to do it. Also you can trade wi-fi without knowing friend codes at the GTS building in the third city.

• 1 decade ago

mostly depends on which legendary u want: dialga or plakea.

and a few other pokemon are diff. as to if i know someone with pearl....no i dont my friend is getting soon though.

Source(s): personal exp.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

as for the first question, that is based soley on opinoin. and yes, you can play vice versa. you can even play against people in japan with you having an english version and them having the japanese version

Source(s): My Brain
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Both version can battle against each other online.

• 1 decade ago

pearl because parkia looks better!

Source(s): www.serebii.net
  • 1 decade ago

There both great cause there sorta the same!

Source(s): Ask any game maniac!
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.