gauchos???

Ok, so I have these really cute gauchos...and i want to wear them, but i don't know if they are out of style or not...I've always been behind in style anyways. I can tell you one thing though, they're better than those damn skinny jeans and big, chunky, gaudy plastic earrings and necklaces!

Smile, I hate skinny jeans cause people are trying to bring back the 80's...and most of the people wearing the skinny jeans were born in the 90's...

hello, "hey!",Yes, skinny jeans are a creation of the 80's...so please do the world a favor and don't bring this horrific fad back, it makes me wanna gouge my eyes out, lol! Also anything that goes with the skinny jeans such as the big plastic accessories, and the big sunglasses are also from the 80's.

Favorite Answer

gauchos tend to make you look shorter and unproportional: the part of your leg from the knees down look a lot shorter than they actualy are.

But yes, they are considered "out of style" none of the fashion magazines such as vogue, W, harpers bazaar, etc.. even show them anymore.

omg im wearing skinny jeans right now!! i agree i dont want the 80's to go bak in style i didnt kno this was an 80's thing!!!

anyway gauchos are wayyyyyyyyy out!!!!

They're not out of style yet....

I wear them all the time, and i'm NEVER behind :)

I can still find them in the cool stores, therefore, they're fine!

PS i don't mind the SKINNY jeans half as much as the waistline right under boobie jeans...GRRRRRRRR

Noooooo!!! Gauchos are of the DEVIL! I see people wear them and i think "OH MY GOD!!! What happened to your PANTS???" then i sigh and wonder why people wear them. Just trust me unless you are under the age of five they are not cool. And whats wrong with skinny leg jeans? they can be hot, especially with boots or heels

Yes, they are still in style. One of my friends was even wearind brown ones today. Jeens gauchos are even better though. I still wear my pair of white jeens gauchos.

Leave it to Martha.