Minnie asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

whats the fastest way i can grow my hair out?

i need to grow it as long as i can in about 4 months can some people give me some tips please!!! :D

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

take really good care of it..ask a professional for tips..or you can just let it grow it self.

Source(s): my knowledge
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You'll have to do this for about three to four months to see the results buy kesavardhini hair oil.To grow your hair long quikly and dense in quantity try applying keshvardhini oil, One small 25 ml bottle should be added to 4 times ( 100 ml) of parachute coconut oil and can be used for hair massage. This oil also gives very good result. These are the things I have used and found helpful.massage with your fingertips without hurting the scalp with your nails. Move your skin and not your fingers. Massage well after you have oiled your hair, do not comb it or mess with it, this will cause more hair to fall out! Wait for at least an hour before you comb your hair. When it comes to having beautiful, full hair my best answer would be henna. Make sure you don't use lemon or lime juice in your recipe when you make the henna as they can cause your hair to break if it's already weak. Rain water is usually acidic enough to get a nice colour out of the henna as well and won't harm your hair further. Try using the henna as often as you can it should thicken your hair and keep it healthy. If you don't want the red of the henna you may want to look for "neutral" or "colourless" henna. It will do as nice a job for your hair but without the colour. With the neutral henna you just have to mix it with tap water, this should be used as often as possible. If there are any skin problems on your scalp the henna or neutral henna will both help fight it. use herbal shampoo

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Trim off like 1/4 of an inch of hair every few weeks, and it will allow the hair to grow faster.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The best way is to keep you hair healthy.

by that i mean

-try not to use too much heat on it, like curling irons, straighteners, and blow dryers.

-if you HAVE to use heat on it buy a heat protection product, Nexxus has a good one out there.

-trim your split ends about once a month. you wont have to cut too much off of your ends. less than a centimeter should be fine.

-make sure your hair is moisturized, use a moisturizing shampoo/conditioner unless you have oily hair.

-dont color your hair too much.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Try lush new shampoo bar, it stimulates hair growth and I am happy with the results.

• 1 decade ago

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- How can you get a faster hair growth

http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/01/hair-growth.htm...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.