i have a cell phone for the first time and i need to know wat the heck is a pin code?!?!?!?

i havent read the mannual becuase i sort of cantr find it and i cant call costumor servace or watever becuase my mom might kill me if she finds out i lost the mannual

Favorite Answer

a PIN code is a 4 digit number that you use to access like your voicemail. Most of the time the cell phone company will set it up for you, but if they didn't than chances are it has a default number of 0000, 1234, 9999, or the last 4 digitss of your cell phone number.

There are 2 different pin codes: one for your voicemail and another for your phone. The one for your voicemail will be the 4 digit numbers that YOU yourself chose.

The pin codes for the phones are 00000000- that's the default pin code. Usually they prompt you to change the phone pin to your own chosen numbers so that no one else can use it or change stuff around (that's if you enable it to be that way).

your pin number is your password for your voice mailbox. it is a full digit number of your choice. which you can change to anything from the voice operated set up when u call your voicemail. hope this helps.

Source(s): My brain.

try the last four digits of your cell phone number.