im hopeless! what do i do?

I have been patient for a long time about guys but it doesnt seem to work. I dont know how to start a conversation or i dont know what guys to talk to. I have basically given up. What can i do to make a guy like me

And im also shy

Favorite Answer

If a guy likes you you will know it. I have the same problems. Trying to be noticed by a guy is very hard if you have low self - esteem. Dont go changing your appeeranc for some guy. Be yourself. If they dont like you that way then its there lost.

I was also a very shy girl growing up. The guys that talk to the girls that aren't shy mostly are just in for one thing. The main thing is be yourself. Maybe just ask a guy's name in conversation and what they like doing and if they arent interested after that then they arent worth talking to. The right guy will be interested in what you have to say and be genuine and kind. Dont stress too much, if you are yourself and are confident in yourself then you will attract the perfect guy without even trying. x Good luck my dear, I'm sending you my best wishes

When you're shy, you tend to send off signals that guys read as Not Interested or even Stuck Up. If they think you don't want to go out with them or even talk to them, they're not going to even get their nerve up to talk to you. Work on feeling good about yourself - working out, doing your hair differently, wearing outfits you like - and the boys will take notice in the different signals you're sending out. Then, they'll be more than happy to start a conversation if they think they have a chance of you being interested in them.

You should always be yourself. If a guy likes you you will know. Don't ever try and "make" a guy like you because he could like you for all the wrong reasons. It does not hurt to flirt a little as long as you a comfortable with it and it does not put you in danger. Flirting could be a smile, a look, a special hello. It does not have to be anything outrageous.

It is scary talking to guys. I used to not do it at all. Finally I decided not to care (which was extremely hard because I am very shy). I started talking to them. You know, just smile, say hi. Ask them what teams they root for, or what movies they like. Something simple that they would like to talk about, then as you get to know them better, you'll know what to talk about more. Good luck!

If you feel negative and the tension around you will also be negative. Guys tend to look at your facial expression to see if you are the type of person that is easy for them to approach. Maybe you need to change the way you carry yourself. A make-over might help. Change the way you dress, hair color, hairstyle, etc.

Why do you want to drop pounds? by using fact all the nice and comfortable women are outfitted like sticks? you're in straightforward terms 13!!!! except you're obese, you do no longer could desire to drop pounds. whilst i became into 13, i became into approximately 5'8" and that i think I had the staggering length physique. What in touch me greater became into that i became into taller than all the adult men! besides, in case you experience which you may desire to drop pounds, seek for suggestion out of your wellness practitioner in the previous doing something drastic. I repeat: seek for suggestion from YOUR wellness practitioner!!! He/she will artwork with you to attempt to come to a decision why you experience the could desire to drop pounds. interior the intervening time, strolling is a good exercising and so is swimming. I misplaced weight doing the two a style of mutually. you are able to (and particular do) walk including your individuals around the mall frequently - it is exercising. in case you or any of your individuals have a swimming pool, use it. The Olympics are springing up - faux to have your guy or woman. As for food, consume as many clean end result and vegetables as you want. stay removed from the quickly meals except you would be wanting a salad. you haven't any longer have been given consume tasteless meals or stay to tell the story granola bars to be on a useful weight-alleviation plan. there is lots of effective food obtainable it is flavorful. basically stay removed from the junk food.

First you need to stop being shy. Start socializing more...it will come to you...and by the way.....you can't MAKE anyone like you..If you are really shy and closed off, I am pretty sure he already has formed an opinion of you.

I'm sorry but there is no magic potion 2 make a guy liking maybe he just hasn't come around yet but trust me he will.its easier 2 be friends with a boy 1st that way you get 2 know them and they get 2 know you.

OMG I WENT THROUGH EXCTLY THE SAMEE THING! Now im very happy with my bf:). Heres a question....Do u hang out with guys alot? are u close friend with them? the easiest way for a guy to start to like is u get to know them. and they get to know u. that way they start to like u. trust me on this one. go out and hang out with sum of ur guy friends that ur attracted to! bring ur bff along and do some MAJOR flirting itll break u our of ur shell and ull land some cool new guy friends and crushes/ guys u have crushes on u!!!!!!