Women, what is best to use on a boyfriend or husband who complains all the time when you are driving.?

Sock or duct tape? lol backseat drivers!! Aaaaarrgghhh lol

Favorite Answer

The "eject" button?

Watch the road, give your signals, get off the cell phone, keep both hands on the wheel, and watch your mirror and the road in front of you.

If you're doing all of that and still have a problem, leave the bugger at home. Otherwise, learn to drive better.

When he complains, I stop. When he stops complaining, I drive again. It took him a time or two to get it, but I think it cured him. Not much complaining any more. And we are getting places on time.

Let him drive and critique his skills. Unless of course, you really are a bad (unsafe) driver. Then maybe, just maybe, you should listen to his complaints. They might just be valid.

• Ella

Just do like the dog whisperer and jab them hard in the neck and hiss at them.

Not only will they stop nagging, they may stop riding with you. Ahhh, peace and quiet.........

I would pull over and tell him drive me around then.

Tell him to have a Coke and a smile and shut the hell up. Or just tell him the way I have told my man...."When YOU become perfect....Then criticize me!!!"

Leave them standing on the side of the road. It will be SO much quieter.

Leave him at home and take your boyfriend, he won't complain as much.

Have him drive then criticize everything he does, lol.