what shud one do if they drink to much and dont rmember what they did?

i went out and drank to much and i dont rmember what i did with this guy. i feel like a complete idiot. i drank wayy to much and acted like a fool in front of eveyonee...ahhhh

Favorite Answer

One should not get that drunk! Live and learn!

how do you know that you acted like a fool if you dont remember being with the guy?

i would just go on about my day and forget it ever happened unless you are close enough to the guy to ask him about it..

take it as a lesson learned and dont do it again. or at least be responsible enough to drink around friends you trust to take care of you ..

If I would drink to much and not remember what I did then I would just apolige to the guy and tell him what ever happend that night did not mean any thing. And, that next time you drink just be careful of how much you drink that way you won't get to drunk.

go to a reliable source and ask them what you did. Like a friend, NOT the guy.

dont drink anymore