Smokahontas asked in PetsOther - Pets · 1 decade ago

If u could change into ANY animal wat would it be???

y????

Favorite Answer

I would want to be a horse. =)

Horses are majestic, interesting animals that are loving and beautfiul.

I'd want to be either a winged dragon, or if mythical creatures don't count, I'd want to be something like a peregrine falcon or even a goose. Any winged creature capable of flying long distances, and the less time it took to cover that distance, the better. This would only work for me if I was able to freely shift back and forth between my human self, and whatever creature I could change into, though. Because the whole reason for my choice, is that I'd want to be able to travel from my home to the place where my love lives, so I could be with her, then still be able to make it home and deal with my multitude of affairs. Or perhaps I would let the falcon/goose take over in order to eat, and just stay there. XD This is such an open-ended question.

~L

I would be a hamster that lives in a 6 story cage. My owner would be rich and take me everywhere. She would give me my favorite food, and I would have a butler named Phillip that would come comfort me when ever I scratch at the door of my cage. I would have a massage every few hours and room service too. I would also dine with my owner at the 5 Star restaurant my owner would own and the waiters would give me my favorite food, honey roasted nuts. Then whenever I was lonely I would scratch at the window of my 6 story cage and Phillip would come in and give me a hamster sized video game. And that's what my life would be like if I were my favorite animal, a hamster.

Dog,ferret,horse,cat,moose,duck!

You know, i've thought about this question time & time again in my days and still yet to come up with a solid answer. If i was to answer by force, i would have to say a cat. I would never have to cook, clean, or answer the phone.

• keitz

i might want to opt for to be both a winged dragon, or if mythical creatures do no longer count number variety, i might want to opt for to be some element like a peregrine falcon or in line with possibility a goose. Any winged creature waiting to flying lengthy distances, and the plenty a lot less time it took to cover that distance, the more advantageous proper helpful. this may in consumer-pleasant words artwork for me if i grow to be waiting to freely shift from section to section between my human self, and regardless of creature i might want to advance into, regardless of the actuality that. because the finished rationalization for my decision, is that i might want to opt for to be able to flow to and fro from my residing house to the region the region my love lives, so i might want to perfect be which include her, then although be able to make it residing house and take care of my multitude of affairs. or in line with possibility i might want to enable the falcon/goose take over in order to eat, and basically stay there. XD that is such an open-ended question. ~L

i would to be a panda bear! people think they are so cute. they are in such awww and ohhhhs.i could set or lay all day and do nothing.every one loves a panda! get fed,play dip in the pool.then snuggle up with my mate and nap. that would be the life.

Source(s): day dreams.
  • Moose

An Bald headed eagle, so I can be free of everything, bills, work, ect... And I can fly with out somebody being my pilot.

Source(s): But really a moose, I can wander around and nobody would bother me, unless someone wants to kill me for my hide and what ever else.

I would be my dog. I really want to see what goes threw his head some times. love the question

a bird. my wildest dreams are to fly....[thinking to mylself],[i need more realistic dreams.]

cant you imagine having your hair wipped around in the breeze while you soar up into the crisp air