Is anyone else sick of the rhetorical questions?

Why do people ask these questions? It's usually about something people really care about, IE politics or religion, and people will ask some like "why don't democrats pay AL Quaida 1 billion dollars" or "Why is Bush so stupid?" Am I the only one sick of people telling us their opinions here, and what can we do about it?

Favorite Answer

yeah, but what can you do about it, other than to ignore it?

Gee, I kinda like the freedom this forum offers us to express opinions without fear of retribution. Sometimes the question format is a little limiting, it would be fun sometimes just to say "GWB s*cks" but even in this format I get to do a lot of healthy venting.

• Ruth

give them a logical answer to a stupid question and make them look stupid for asking.

I think everyone including Bush realizes that it was not such a good idea to go into Iraq. But we have to have someone to blame. But at the time everyone thought it was a good idea.

I think that the gulf war made us think that it would be easy.