If i want to obtain a student visa, could I get it while i'm at the US, or ...?

... Do i have to get it in my country of birth, if so, then could I travel to the US earlier than a month to start school... I want to know this because I will be applying for a student visa soon, (i'm already intouch with a college in the US) . But the thing is I want to go to the US, by the end of summer, and I am registering for January 2008.

Is there a way for me to go to the US, by the end of summer.

By the way I have a turist visa if that helps.

thank you

2 Answers

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.