RAW DIVA™ asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Why does Vince get diva's from modeling agencies instead of the Indy's?

We need more women like Victoria, Melina, Mickie, Jillian and Michelle McCool.

Update:

Leila you are right, but im talking about the women in the WWE today.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • mack28
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

makes money....since WWE has lost half its fan base since the Attidude era

Molly talked about this on here DVD....she wasn't upset because she understood why they were doing it

makes money...gains new fans....Miss the old days with Molly and others though

this is preview of molly's dvd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PY5XM9-NGJ4

Youtube thumbnail

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well we need a balance of pretty divas who strut around showing off their goodies and divas who wrestle good. And the divas who do both, like Melina and Mickie James and Jillian. This way, men and women that are WWE fans can be eager to watch the WWE. I agree also with your choice of good divas. I say that it's a tie between who's the best diva in the WWE today. Jillian or Melina. They are both talented, skilled, and hot.

• tr0y
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Definitely so. Especially Victoria, Jillian and Melina. They are at the top of their wrestling careers. Victoria is a veteran in WWE, Jillian is a multitime champion, and Melina has to be one of the best female managers we've seen in a while.

• Alecia
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Vince actually stated that is was easier to turn a model into a wrestler, than it is to turn a wrestler into a model.

Victoria is the only diva in the WWE know that has real talent. It messed up that they've made her into a jobber.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I completely agree. Vince isn't a very respectful person when it comes to that (or anything else for that matter). There are women that train their whole lives to wrestle and then you have Vince hiring models for eye candy instead of actual wrestlers. It's a disgrace.

• 1 decade ago

dont forget trish, molly holly, ivory, jazz, lita, the fabulous moolah, chyna, jackie moore, gail kim

• b/c little boys (not me) need something to beat there meat wit LOL

• 1 decade ago

agreed. =)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i know

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.