Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 1 decade ago

What kind of doctor?

What kind of doctor do you see for a troublesome sprained RIB and associated costochonditis? I pay cash and cannot afford to go through several doctors. I have chronic inflamed ribjoints, probably from swimming. And please don't just say sports medicine because here in L.A. that could be a million specialists. Thanks! Do I see a rheumologist?!

1 Answer

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    An orthopedic surgeon might be a good one to see or you can see a rheumatologist. Both are doctors dealing with bones and joints.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.