Family Fued Game...?

Me and my friends really love watching this game on tv and decided that we would like to play it with each other..how would i go about conducting a survey that both of us will not see..so no one has an advantage over the other...how would you play....

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

what you should do is ask someone to make questoins for you or go to the store and buy the game

• 1 decade ago

Set up a chair at the mall. I, for one, would love to fill out a survey for your game. Make up a bunch of Q's you all okay, and poll 100 people. Can I play? (Just kidding ! I love that show.) Did you watch when Richarn Karn (Home Improvement) hosted? I thought he was smart, funny , and all around good. I think he should replace Bob Barker. Anybody agree?

• 1 decade ago

go to the store and buy the game its so much fun they have some good ones on there.

if you come up with a bunch of questions and survey people your still gonna need someone to tally everything up and then that person may wanna play and that just sucks

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

there is a Family Fued board game out there- I don't know if they still make it but you can probably get one on eBay or a game collectors site. My brother and I had one when we were younger- it was a lot of fun

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I would have one person who hardly watches the show and let them host it while you guys compete with each other. It's fun me and my friends tried it

• 1 decade ago

ASK YOU FAMILY

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.