Family Fued Game...?

Me and my friends really love watching this game on tv and decided that we would like to play it with each other..how would i go about conducting a survey that both of us will not see..so no one has an advantage over the other...how would you play....

Favorite Answer

what you should do is ask someone to make questoins for you or go to the store and buy the game

Set up a chair at the mall. I, for one, would love to fill out a survey for your game. Make up a bunch of Q's you all okay, and poll 100 people. Can I play? (Just kidding ! I love that show.) Did you watch when Richarn Karn (Home Improvement) hosted? I thought he was smart, funny , and all around good. I think he should replace Bob Barker. Anybody agree?

go to the store and buy the game its so much fun they have some good ones on there.

if you come up with a bunch of questions and survey people your still gonna need someone to tally everything up and then that person may wanna play and that just sucks

there is a Family Fued board game out there- I don't know if they still make it but you can probably get one on eBay or a game collectors site. My brother and I had one when we were younger- it was a lot of fun

I would have one person who hardly watches the show and let them host it while you guys compete with each other. It's fun me and my friends tried it

ASK YOU FAMILY