For someone who needs to loose 75lbs what is the best diet and how do gain energy to excersize?

Favorite Answer

I was in your position so I am speaking from experience. The first thing I did was change what I eat. I decreased my calorie intake to 1200 calories. I increased my intake of good carbs like fruits and vegetables . I don't eat sugar laden foods like cakes and donuts and and candy. I eat foods that are low in fat high and low in sodium, but high in fiber. I gave up pop all types.I drink more than 64 ounces of a water a day. I exercise for about 20 minutes in the morning then I come come and do another 30 minutes. But once you change the way you eat that alone is going to give you the energy boost you need. If you need some help on food selections feel free to email me. I am more than happy to help out. Good luck

You need to contact your doctor to set up a diet and exercise plan. You need to start exercising slowly, and you will find that you will build up your energy and be able to exercise more and more. Also as your weight starts coming off, you will have more energy. You will be carrying around less on a daily basis.