laura asked in Computers & InternetInternet · 1 decade ago

Myspace help with stuff?

On myspace i hid my comments and stuff and i want to know how people get those really cool icons that say like

"MSG me friend me comment me"

and they look really cool// you can get a cool design of them!?!

2 Answers

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.