I just found out my 12 year old daughter is EMO...... help?

My daughter has a yahoo answer page and she left it on and I just read her questions/answers and she is EMO, I know she has changed a lot lately and I have tried talking with her, I also found out that she had a boyfriend (no longer) Please from Experience how do I approach her, I am in such shock, I love her so... show more My daughter has a yahoo answer page and she left it on and I just read her questions/answers and she is EMO, I know she has changed a lot lately and I have tried talking with her, I also found out that she had a boyfriend (no longer) Please from Experience how do I approach her, I am in such shock, I love her so much and am scared, I don't want to say the wrong thing. Please I appreciate answers from everyone.... I will talk to her as soon as I know what to say, I will be waiting for your responses..............
Update: From what the kids say EMO is when a kid cuts themselves. I did talk with my daughter now, we had a very good talk she said she feels very stressed and angry and this is how she has been dealing with it, she said she has not done it for about a month now, and we are going to go to counseling which she wants to do.... show more From what the kids say EMO is when a kid cuts themselves. I did talk with my daughter now, we had a very good talk she said she feels very stressed and angry and this is how she has been dealing with it, she said she has not done it for about a month now, and we are going to go to counseling which she wants to do. Thank you for all those responding.