Why does God make ugly people?

This is a serious question.

I have never had a girlfriend before and my self-confidence at the moment is virtually non-existant. People make fun of me every single day because of how ugly I am.

And it's not like I haven't tried talking to girls. I've asked out eight girls in the last four years and every single one of them has turned me down. EIGHT rejections in a row.

I even had one of them make fun of me. I over heard her talking to her friends and she was laughing about how I had the nerve to dare to ask her out.

I am so ugly. I don't know if things are ever going to get any better. I just need someone to talk to.

• Gator.
    Favorite Answer

I dont really believe that there is ugly people. We think people are ugly by how people look on T.V. and how our role models look. I'm sure that the right girl will come along. Try hanging out with a girl for a while before you ask her out. And girls dont like it when guys have low self esteem. Be confident, but not cocky. Good luck!

• flinch

God didn't make you ugly! Your focus is wrong. You are too worried about being ugly and therefore fixated on appearance. Stop looking at yourself and judging. Build up your self confidence by doing things, having experiences, and meeting people. Also, re that girl talking that way, chances are you are into the wrong kinds of girls. Go for the less shallow and less superficial. It will last longer and be more satisfying. Good luck.

you have been asking the wrong girls out. just be patient and the right girl will come your way. remember that good things come to those who wait. be more confident in yourself, perhaps some girls might not find you attractive but it does't mean that there aren't any girls who might think you are super hot. like they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. anyway, you don't need a girlfriend to make you feel good about yourself, i've never had a boyfriend but i feel good about myself.

why does God let you die? because because other people are fine with how they are and ugly is different to everyone. some people may think one person is teh ugliest they have ever seen, but another person may think they are beautiful. it's a matter of how you think. but your question makes me sad, although you will not find someone on yahoo answers to talk to. sure, some one will really talk to you, but what's the point? you don't really know them. you will find someone eventually to talk to.

Ok (Im an atheiest) but I doubt your that ugly. Are you asking out jerks? Because that could be a problem. If you ask most preppy girls they're gonna be jerks about it.

ok everyone has their flaws and i do to. to be honest i cant control my nostrels and when i lie or laugh or other stuff they flare and get huge. i cant help it and i hate it. just be yourself and you will find someone. there is something beautiful about you and someone will see that one day. to boost your confidence go to the mall or store and get new in style clothes if you dont already have some.

hey u will be fine! there is no reason to worie. I have a freind who is so uggly but he has gone out with alot of girls even ones older than him! just kick up the cham girls will love u.

those girls are bitches for making fun of you. just make friends with some girls and eventually you will find a nice girl who will like you for your personality not what you look like, in the meantime work on your appearance or style. and just be yourself.

Maybe your asking the wrong type of girls out. Seriously.

The subject line of your query is absurd - God doesn't make ugly people and you SHOULD know that.