Has anyone taken a PA STATE jobs test? What should I study for the State of PA HR Specialist job test?

I want to for the PA State and have never taken a government test before. I have not been able to find any study guides or any information on the State test for state work. Anyone who take a state of PA test who could give me information on studying or the general test would be appreciated.

Favorite Answer

I'm not really sure about a specific study guide for the PA gov't test but here is a website that may provide additional information or at least a phone number to call with general questions (during normal monday-friday business hours): The state of PA: www.state.pa.us/ and I clicked on "working in PA" and it may have other info. The only study books that I'm familiar with are the general ones for governmental jobs that are typically found at the local library or bookstore. Hoping that you find a manual to help you. (And you probably already know, but don't trust any 'online' or 'at-home' jobs advertised here or anywhere ;)

If I fail my drug attempt, are you able to take yet another attempt? I anticipate you're asking approximately your self, no longer me. i don't be attentive to the words of your settlement. in case you haven't any longer have been given any settlement, no regulation prohibits you from being right this moment fired for failing a drug attempt, inspite of the reason, or for being fired for no reason in any respect.