Life is crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

At this moment life is crazy.friends,school,money... and every thing is not working out.? ok im a 19 year old student that was put on academic probation because of my grades in college and have to take a semester off , and since then life has been crazy, fake friends all over, dont know who to trust and was just... show more At this moment life is crazy.friends,school,money... and every thing is not working out.?

ok im a 19 year old student that was put on academic probation because of my grades in college and have to take a semester off , and since then life has been crazy, fake friends all over, dont know who to trust and was just thinking about starting all over and go to a new school and find new friends and just say f*#! it. my life feels like lts in a **** hole and on top of that ive been unemployed for 4 months and ive been going on interview back to back at least 2-3 times a week, and still cant get a job. things where not all ways like this star player on the basketball, liked by everyone and cool laid back kind of person and now i feel like a nobody. i dont know what to do please help...