life is crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

At this moment life is crazy.friends,school,money... and every thing is not working out.?

ok im a 19 year old student that was put on academic probation because of my grades in college and have to take a semester off , and since then life has been crazy, fake friends all over, dont know who to trust and was just thinking about starting all over and go to a new school and find new friends and just say f*#! it. my life feels like lts in a **** hole and on top of that ive been unemployed for 4 months and ive been going on interview back to back at least 2-3 times a week, and still cant get a job. things where not all ways like this star player on the basketball, liked by everyone and cool laid back kind of person and now i feel like a nobody. i dont know what to do please help...

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It is crazy. Many would agree to that. Up till now, it's been smooth for you - now a few bumps. Calm down, you are still somebody. You will get through this. Don't give up on anything. Keep going on interviews but look for tips on how to be your professional best in an interview. People get paid just to teach you how to get a job. Take an interpersonal skills class to improve on your whole self.

Good Luck!!!

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Im so sorry that your going through a rough patch,,,,,but try not to get down so much as hard as that may seem to you. I know your feeling the lowest and also that nothing will ever gop your way. but it will. as crazy as it will maybe you have to suffer a little to survive in the end. Trust me..... you will come across true friends and people who will truly support you in your hard times. as for job interviews go to them still bursting with confidence and even if you do noit get it . at least you tried....There are many out there who go through what you are now, but you must realise that life is what YOU make of it...others can not do thois for you.if we had a magic wand I guess we would all wave it and have everything at our feet but at the end of the day would this be truly rewarding......... ! To achieve things in life we must stand tall and head only on a straight road which will lead to a bright future. Stay positive. Honestly if you have strength to believe in yourself then anything is always possible. Trust me I know.. Good luck and cheer up.... the world is really yours if you want it to be!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

first off everyone liked you because you were the star player on the team that's all when they cheered it wasn't for you ask any pro athlete they'll say the same thing now basketball is over and reality has set in...buckle down on the studies at school the job situation will get better and in general your not that diffrent form most people your just in a slump right now but things will get better they always do.....

p.s just keep being relaxed and laid back with people....IT WILL GET BETTER TRUST ME i'VE BEEN THERE....

• 1 decade ago

I'm sorry you feel so bad just now...life is hard at times..but as an older person (47) I can assure you it does get better...what you are going through now will help you in the future..even though its hard to see how when you are in it.. you will learn valuable lessons for later on....... you say things haven't always been so bad..did something specific happen that set about the changes? You are someone.... don't lose sight of that...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

First and foremost, stop feeling sorry for yourself. Your life is your set of mind. It's called a self-fulfilling prophecy, so if you think you're a nobody, you WILL be a nobody. Think positive, start anew, either at your school or at a new school.

And if you only turn out to get only one true friend, then celebrate because it's better to have a few true friends than a sea of fake ones, and you know that yourself from your own experience.

• 1 decade ago

when it rains it pours! don't worry so much. the more you stress about thing the worst you're gonna feel. i'm sure you have some real friends out there somewhere now is the perfect time to know which ones are real and which ones are not. the best way to get a job is to have someone refer you. ask around. i'm sure you know people who are employed see if their company is hiring. i hope you learned your lesson about your grades. when you go back to school i hope you study harder. don't worry things will slowly turn around it always does. it can't rain forever right? good luck!

• 1 decade ago

My dear friend,

First and foremost you must change your "Stinkin-Thinkin'...

Conceive new ideas and frontiers, believe them with all of your soul, and watch the power of positive energy bring to you everything that you want, remember that "What You Visualize-will then Materialize"..."What You Think About-You in fact will Bring About"...

And never forget to give thanks for the things you do have in your life, stop dwelling on what you do not have it is a waste of time and energy.

IN CLOSING:

"Gratitude in your Attitude reflects the Latitude of Your Life"

Good-Luck!

• chilly
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

get back into basket ball

you enjoy it

it will make you feel fit and healthy

gives you good way to vent out negativity

good way to meet people

boost self confidence.

with good vibes and good confidence you will land a job in no time

best of luck man xx

• 1 decade ago

First change your attitude towards everything that you are facing in your life and YES i am always there for you!

• 1 decade ago

You put yourself in this position, only you can get yourself out of it. You only get what you put into life.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.