Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

Is Kylie Minogue known in the U.S?

Favorite Answer

Although Kylie had an early hit with her first single, a cover of "The Locomotion" in the States, it wasn't until the 90's that she had more substantial success in the U.S. She won a

Grammy for Best Dance song with "Love At First Sight" - the follow up to "Can't Get You Out Of My Head".

Absolutely! She is the same age as me and I love her "Fever" album. Good tunes I like are "I'm Burning Up, Can't Get Blue Monday Out of My Head, Boy, and Fever".

My most favorite one is "Put Yourself in My Place (Dan's old school mix)" in her Kylie Minogue cover.

Yes

that's so bizarre, human beings DONT be conscious of WHO KYLIE MINOGUE IS!??? besides i imagine she tried it interior the u . s . a . yet I in simple terms dont imagine it worked out for her, the folk didnt look that attracted to her.

Yup, she actually hit No. 1 in The Billboard Dance Charts several years ago with her hit song "Can't get you out of my head." and nominated also in Billboard Music Awards for "Best Dance Video."

yes, she is known all over the world

She had a hit in the US

"I just can't get you outta my head"

Yes, she had a few hits.... ~Nannie B

yeh, althoough she is a hit in australia, since she is one.

yea, she was in that street fighter movie