Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

Is Kylie Minogue known in the U.S?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Although Kylie had an early hit with her first single, a cover of "The Locomotion" in the States, it wasn't until the 90's that she had more substantial success in the U.S. She won a

Grammy for Best Dance song with "Love At First Sight" - the follow up to "Can't Get You Out Of My Head".

• 1 decade ago

Absolutely! She is the same age as me and I love her "Fever" album. Good tunes I like are "I'm Burning Up, Can't Get Blue Monday Out of My Head, Boy, and Fever".

My most favorite one is "Put Yourself in My Place (Dan's old school mix)" in her Kylie Minogue cover.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes

• 4 years ago

that's so bizarre, human beings DONT be conscious of WHO KYLIE MINOGUE IS!??? besides i imagine she tried it interior the u . s . a . yet I in simple terms dont imagine it worked out for her, the folk didnt look that attracted to her.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yup, she actually hit No. 1 in The Billboard Dance Charts several years ago with her hit song "Can't get you out of my head." and nominated also in Billboard Music Awards for "Best Dance Video."

• 1 decade ago

yes, she is known all over the world

• 1 decade ago

She had a hit in the US

"I just can't get you outta my head"

• 1 decade ago

Yes, she had a few hits.... ~Nannie B

• 1 decade ago

yeh, althoough she is a hit in australia, since she is one.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yea, she was in that street fighter movie

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.