I started a book, is it any good??

here's the story: Niama paced out of the aircraft and onto the unfamiliar ground of Florida. Since Niama’s father, Dr. Derek Reid, lost his job at the Children’s Hospital in Oakland, California the Reid family has been forced to move to Miami, Florida. Niama Reid is a thirteen year old brunette with the... show more here's the story:
Niama paced out of the aircraft and onto the unfamiliar ground of Florida. Since Niama’s father, Dr. Derek Reid, lost his job at the Children’s Hospital in Oakland, California the Reid family has been forced to move to Miami, Florida.
Niama Reid is a thirteen year old brunette with the prettiest shade of green eyes. She loves to read, swim, and most of all dance. She doesn’t know a life with out dancing. Niama practices tap, jazz, and most importantly ballet. As a committed dancer the first thing she does when she moves in to her house on Jackson Street, is find a dance studio.
“Mom!” Yelled Niama as she ran downstairs. “Where is the box with all my stuff?! You sent Tyra’s box to my room.”
“Sorry honey, your box is in Tyra’s room.” Replied Niama’s mom, Christine. Tyra, was Niama’s ten year old sister. She had light brown hair that was always in a pony tail and big brown eyes. Tyra had no interest in dance at all, she was a sporty tom boy.
As Niama strutted to her sister’s unpacked room, she realized that she was in a new state, had no friends here, and had no place to dance. In the same instant the was on her Dell laptop finding dance studios in Miami. After at least an hour she found a strict dance academy, “Miami Academy of Performing Arts.”
11 answers 11