Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

Are vaccinations safe?

I am going to travel abroad, and my family has suggested I get vaccinated before I go. I have heard a lot of controversy regarding vaccinations, and I am a bit confused. Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I would not ever, ever get another vaccination or have my children have their blood polluted with this garbage. Good science is showing that vaccinations are only temporary immunity and can actually cause disease. Harvard Medical School’s Dr. Richard Moskowitz explains that the way vaccines are evolved is to make them weaker and weaker, just to the point where they don’t produce any immediate inflammatory response. The problem is, in this form, the altered virus or bacteria can penetrate deeper into our tissues than would naturally have been possible. They can become latent there for years, or for a very short time, as hidden allergens, waiting. The slow virus. Then when something triggers them into action, the stowaway microorganisms can manifest themselves in virtually any location or system of the body, causing major dysfunction and chaos, degenerative disease, or even death. But not from the original disease. It’s a beautiful thing: that way no one can prove the vaccine was the cause of death

The external environment can only contact the blood in three ways: the skin, the lungs, and the digestive tract. Nature itself has gone to extraordinary lengths to protect the blood from the outside environment. Therefore no responsible opinion on human health can overlook one fundamental principle: the sanctity of human blood.

Most vaccines have components like formaldehyde, aluminum, mercury, and human blood which are called adjuvants, or helpers. (Physicians’ Desk Reference) Mercury is in the form of thimerosal. Formaldehyde is a carcinogenic embalming fluid. (PDR, p 1383) Mercury can cause nerve damage and autoimmune disorders; formaldehyde causes cancer. (Sehnert, Widman).

Natural immunity gives the body a permanent weapon to protect itself from unfriendlies in the environment. This is why unvaccinated kids only get chickenpox once in their lives. The more weapons the body is allowed to create on its own, the less susceptible it will be to environmental stressors and diseases as an adult. Moreover, natural immunity can be transferred from a mother to the fetus. Artificial immunity cannot be passed from mother to fetus. Artificial immunity is temporary. Artificial immunity carries a very high chance of re-infection. This is the reason for the unproven modern concept of booster shots.

If these vaccines really worked, shouldn’t America be closer to the top of the list of infant mortality, instead of #22? (UNICEF). At least 10,000 American babies mysteriously die each year with the catch-all Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) diagnosis. (Coulter) Before mass vaccinations, the term didn’t exist.

There is a growing suspicion that immunization against relative harmless childhood diseases may be responsible for the dramatic increase in autoimmune diseases since mass inoculations were introduced… ..cancer, leukemia, rheumatoid arthritis, MS, Lou Gehrig’s disease, lupus, and Guillain-Barret syndrome.” Dr. Mendelsohn wrote this over 15 years ago. Are these diseases disappearing? How did the word ‘autoimmune’ make its way into our vocabulary all of a sudden? What's all this chronic fatigue, mysterious chronic allergies and arthritic problems that are affecting increasingly younger people in the past few years? Are more or less kids these days walking through school corridors sniffing inhalators? For spending $1.2 trillion annually on health care, our health doesn’t seem to reflect it.

We always hear about how vaccination has saved us from infectious diseases. Look how diseases have resolved on their own during this century. Historically, let’s look at the decline of the major infectious diseases due to improvements in sanitation and hygiene, before the mass inoculations took place: In 1901 there were 48,839 cases of Diptheria, 33,094 cases of Pertussis, to name a few for example. In 1906 there were 28,225 cases of Diptheria, 26,436 cases of Pertussis. In 1926 there were 7,074 cases of Diptheria, 13,047 cases of Pertussis, and in 1941 there were reported only 1,135 cases of Diptheria and 4,399 cases of Pertussis. The vaccines for these diseases were developed in the mid 1940’s!

To make a long story short, doctors over-reported polio before 1954, and under-reported it afterwards. Politics. They were motivated to show that the vaccine worked. Vaccination Fever, following on the coattails of the Golden Age of antibiotics in the 1950s. Better living through chemistry. A little problem occurred in 1955 with some of the early lots of Salk polio vaccine. Some 80 children immediately got polio from the vaccine, and they spread it to at least another 120 kids. Three of the victims died and 75% were paralyzed. (Horowitz, p 487) Vaccination is always an experiment with the live population, and continues so today.

The inventor of the vaccine, Jonas Salk himself testified in 1977 that the few cases of polio we now see in the U.S. are the result of using his live vaccine, which has been in use since 1955, rather than the result of

the disease itself! (Mendelsohn, p 144).

And the CDC itself also admits that all cases of polio in the U.S. after 1979 have been caused by the vaccine, not the disease! (Strebel, p 568).

Ever wonder where Aids came from? From monkeys, right? How did that happen? Did men or women and monkeys have something going on that we all do not want to know about or maybe something else happened.

50,000 Monkeys. -- were slaughtered in the 60s in order to make the Salk vaccine for polio. (James, p 124) Tens of thousands more had been killed since 1952, especially African green monkeys (Kyle), to provide kidneys on which to culture the vaccine. (PDR, 1998 p 2131) Looking at the statistics of polio during the past century (Figure 3), most researchers, including the developer himself, now feel the polio vaccine was unnecessary, because by 1954 the disease was obviously winding itself down throughout our species. But with HIV gaining strength some 25 years later, it is scary to look at a 1963 issue of Science Digest to find that in the 1950s a monkey virus named SV-40 was “unwittingly put into hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of doses of Salk vaccine.” (Snider) Curtis puts the number at “at least 10 million.” And where did this happen? Africa. (Curtis, p 1259) Great. Thanks a lot, guys. Thanks for bringing us the Black Plague of the 80s.

The best defense against disease is to build a strong immune system through better nutrition. It works and I am living proof.

Good luck to you.

Source(s): Many years of nutritional studies - B.A. Biology & Chemistry
  • Chris
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Yes, it depends on where you are going and what vaccines you are required to get. Some countries simply have recommended vaccines, others will not allow you into the country without sufficient vaccinations. Almost 100% of the time it is best to get the full list of recommended vaccines than to go without it. Trust me, sitting in an underdeveloped hospital in Swaziland with Yellow Fever is not something you ever want to experience.

• if you are allergic or if you've had a bad reaction before, they can be bad...but mostly, vaccinations are a really good thing. i'd rather feel a little sick from a vaccine, then get really sick from the actual disease. i'd say, traveling abroad, get the vaccines. you never know what germs are flying around that country.

• 1 decade ago

it is much better to look at it this way, we vaccinate babies to keep them from catching life threatening illnesses, we vaccinate other ppl also when they visit other countries to protect them from catching life threatening illnesses that may exist in those countries. which is better: a little stick or dying bc you caught something deadly and didnt take your shots like you should? i dont like needles myself but i would not want to take the risk of catching something and missing out on the rest of my life.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes, they have been created as a means of buiding defenses in your body that aren't normally there. The Alternitive would be like going naked to Church. Would you risk that?

• 1 decade ago

Your chances of experiencing negative side effects are very small.

However, your chances of contact with microbes with which you have no immunity against is high.

• 5 years ago

Another cog in the political machine....eugenics? population control? I am starting to believe

• 1 decade ago

vaccinations are safe as hell go for it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.