HOLLISTER Co.?

why doesnt hollister sell more dresses? i mean that would be like so awsome.

i luv H>>CO.<3!!!

Favorite Answer

i think that hollister should have more dresses

and for me personally hollister is a little more pricey for basic clothing items but their jeans are a good quality i think for how much they cost i honestly only have one henly shirt that i bought from clearance because my parents won't spend that kind of money for clothes just because it is a name brand but once i get a job i am buying whatever i want for however much it is lol

For the last person who left an answer, Hollister isn't expensive, but it is a lot more than some stores. I know a lot of people who can't afford Hollister even.

Hollister bothers me though because they charge $20 for a tank top and that's crazy. They should have more dresses, but their style is too laid back and that might cover too much of your body lol. I love HCO though!

Hollister doesn't sell dresses mainly because its more of a casual store...its More of the beach style and its sooo cute!! I love hollister and i love how they make casual clothes its good for school and stuff!...Hope i helped!!=p

because hollister never gets new stuff its just the same stuff with a few minor things changed personally i dont like hollister too many people ware it and i hate it when people think your rich if you ware hollister when its not even expensive

They do sell some ! =D But it is not summer yet so they will be selling in the summer. You should go look in Abercrombie and Fitch too ! I LOVE HOLLiSTER too. =D

i dont know....bu tiyeah i think hey would see really cute dresses..i guess there waiting for summer ...

• regina

Agreed. They don't sell *that* much clothing, but what they have is cute.