What do you think about what the titans have done so far?

first of all i believe they need a receiver as well as other spots

1st round michael griffin

what do you think about that?

i believe there were better safetys than that available and they dont need a safety as much as they need a receiver

2nd round chris henry

i have never heard of him

is he good?

because they could have gotten steve smith, he was still available at that point

what do you think about all this?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Michael Griffin was a bit of a reach. Most NFL analysts thought that there were better safeties available. However, I think that Griffin is a solid pick.

Chris Henry is a very interesting pick. He played for Arizona, and he didn't do much as a college player, but he was THE MOST IMPRESSIVE running back at the NFL combine. All of his numbers are just off the charts. So he hasn't done much on the field, but he is definitely a good athlete. It will be interesting to see if he can use that athleticism to become a good NFL running back.

• 1 decade ago

not a titans fan, but do like their players. Vince is great, but youre right he needs a supporting cast. I Like Griffin, good safety with potential to be agreat safety. However Chris Henry is a question mark he is one of the fastest and strongest RBs in the Draft , and the choice adresses a need but he doesnt have any great stats. He has huge potential with his athletic ability, but he could be a nobody.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

With Pacman's future uncertain, and this year's future mapped out for him, I think their first round pick was the right one.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.