Cocaine and relationships?

There is this girl that I like quite a bit. Then I found out that she was (and possibly still is) a major drug user. She used to do cocaine every day for 2.5 years, along with a good amount of pot, ecstacy, and alcohol. I'm tolerant of some things, but I have never touched or gone anywhere near cocaine. I don't know much about that drug, and I was wondering if it is possible for someone like me and her to have a real relationship. I have always heard that cocaine affects people for years down the road. Is that true?

• LibraT
    Favorite Answer

That is not good. If she is a heavy drug user, then you should not get involved with someone like that. The choice is ultimately up to you; however, often times, the drug use ends up affecting not only that person, but those closest to that person as well.

DO NOT MESS WITH HER!!! stay away because she will drag you with her oor you will find a way into it. If the police find out that you are her boyfriend or you are close to her they are not going to leave you alone. My best friend went through the same thing and she just broke up with him like a week ago.

no....not cocaine but it is illegal so don't mess w/ it ... Crack bad bad bad .... Both r addicting for some people ... don't mess w/it!!! drugs affect everyone different & you won't know how they will affect you until you try .... but don't try b/c you can die.... there r people who have died thier 1st time!!!!!! If you keep doin it you will die inside.....little by little ....till nothing is left .... Your soul will vanish!!!!!... remember that!!!

it is very rare that people who do cocaine for that long just to give it up one day. i would suggest getting away before you decide to try it one day!!

• Jeff

Dude, STAY AWAY. She will most likely bring you into her habit of drug use, and it will ruin your life.

• AaSHEK

drugs can cause even cause AIDS to its abuser so just leave her else you will be picked by AIDS

one more thing = u will never know when u had picked up AIDS

Avoid her. Once you have coke in your system, you always want it back. And it causes birth defects on children, too.